Sr. Design Engineer
This position is responsible for creating a viable design solution in response to customer requirements for Military and/or Commercial Aerospace application fluid control component or systems. This position will be the technical lead of the design project throughout New Product Developments Process.
RESPONSIBILITIES Develops, designs, and improves new and existing Actuator designs to meet customer’s requirements.
- Complete development for the designated products including, but not limited to design, Bill of Materials, envelope drawings, meeting customer’s specified performance criteria, special customer considerations, in accordance with standard operating procedures and the product delivery process.
- Incorporates customer requirements, regulations and product specifications, into the design of the designated products, ensuring compliance with operational, cost, timing, safety, reliability, quality, and manufacturing feasibility parameters.
- Consults and collaborates with personnel in various engineering and design activities relative to product development requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering technology
- Minimum of 5 years engineering experience, preferably in the actuator or control valve application or equivalent hydraulic/fluid handling field
- Basic competency in Solidworks and Pro-E Creo
PTI has Federal Defense contracts and must abide by the ITAR laws because of this all candidates must be a US Person.