Sr. Contract Administrator
Responsible for ensuring that Contracts with customers are fulfilled satisfactorily, and that favorable relationships with customers are maintained. Acts as account manager for customers on production programs. Collaborates with Sales and Marketing.
- Responds to all telephone and written Purchase Orders and Contracts. Interprets requirements and processes sales orders.
- Answers a broad range of general questions regarding the company and its products.
- Prepares, submits and follows up on quotations for customers including reviewing cost estimates. Collaborates with Sales Manager in developing profit position and competitive selling price.
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing to develop and maintain Sales forecast.
- Monitors contract performance and provides status with regards to hardware delivery and other contractual obligations. Prepares correspondence, transmits contract data submittals and other customer required reports and documents.
- Works as a team with Program and Sales & Marketing Managers to manage and administer major programs and develop account sales. Controls, tracks, prices and negotiates changes, participates in preliminary and critical design reviews, meetings with customer and internal program reviews, maintains direct contact and interface with customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year accredited college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Completion of accredited Contract Administration courses or equivalent experience. Previous experience in negotiating government and commercial contracts.
PTI has Federal Defense contracts and must abide by the ITAR laws because of this all candidates must be a US Person.