- Responsible for inspection of complex detail and assembled hardware. Performs visual and dimensional inspection to blueprint and specification requirements. Works with engineering and suppliers to solve problems.
- Works independently to inspect dimensional and visual characteristics of complex castings, forgings and machined parts and verifies accompanying data to blueprint and specification requirements.
- Performs source inspection at supplier facilities to determine hardware compliance to blueprints and specifications.
- Must be able to read and interpret complex blueprints.
- Must have good math skills, (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.)
- Basic computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- CMM experience highly desirable.
- Thorough working knowledge of inspection tools, gauges and equipment.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six years related experience and or training.
PTI Technologies, Inc. has Federal Deference contracts and must abide by the ITAR laws, thus all candidates must be a US person.