Machine Operator II
16:00 19 April in
- Set up die
- Set-up Material
- Run Parts
- Shear Material
- Sand parts to size
- Maintains tooling.
- Identifies tooling requirements to meet schedules and insure tooling is available for production
- Participates in process improvement efforts with Manufacturing Engineering and Supervision
- Ensures machinery and equipment is operational
- Other duties may be assigned.Requirements: 4 – 6 years related experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PTI Technologies, Inc. has Federal Defense contracts and must abide by the ITAR laws, thus all candidates must be US Persons.